- Standard sized brake rotor developed for use under extreme conditions with off road riding.
- Thick design for improved strength
- Made of high carbon stainless steel (SUS420) for better brake feel and corrosion resistance
Rear is available in two styles:
- Standard type is a lightweight design with holes placed based on strength analysis
- Mud type has a solid design to keep the mud away from the rotor and prevent frictional wear of brake pads in a muddy race
Front part numbers begin with DF-W51-1xxxx
Standard rear part numbers begin with DF-W51-20xxx
Mud rear part numbers begin with DF-W51-22xxx
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.