This is where it all began. Over 40 years ago, the sandy, gritty soil of The Netherlands – and the resulting engine failures – proved that singlefoam and paper filters gave riders air flow, but failed at protection. Twin Air’s breakthrough, fused-dual-layer design (now widely copied) combined performance and protection. The fused layers of open-pore foam and fine inner foam trap even the smallest particles. The new, rounder design boosts airflow. So do the minimized seams made possible by a revolutionary micro-gluing process: Shorter seams = more foam = more flow.
- MOTORCYCLE • ATV • 2 STROKE • 4 STROKE (with free-flowing, backfire-resistant foam laminated to the inside of the filter – eliminates restrictive, stock backfire screen)
- WASHABLE / REUSABLE (reusing a Twin Air filter 40-50 times is common)
- DUAL-LAYER FOAM (made to our specifications, with cells that are evenly sized and distributed)
- GREASELESS SEALING RING
- HIGH QUALITY (assembled by hand and inspected for a perfect fit)
- PACKAGED IN A RESEALABLE BAG
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.