- Shell available in two sizes (M and L), and made in Italy. The new composite material is a combination of carbons of various grammages and aramidic fibre.
- Internal polystyrene protective liner available in 2 sizes (M and L). The special shape and construction featuring differentiated density increases mechanical resistance in the event of accidental shocks.
- The particular shape of the interior shell was studied so as to reduce impact angles with the rider’s body and to permit the use of the modern neck brace.
- Double D ring retention system designed and patented by Suomy: this reliable and tested double D ring system ensures stability, safety and resistance.
- Removable and washable cheek pads
- Removable and washable ergonomically designed interior
- The internal elements (cheek pads and lining) are made entirely of COOLMAX
- ACTIVE fabric with INTERPOWER treatment- Wicks away sweat from the body, keeps the user fresh and dry, lightweight material which is soft and breathable, performance verified and certified by ADVANSA
- Ventilation - Polystyrene with grooves to direct the incoming air flow, air intakes (front and rear) that control the helmets internal ventilation.
- Aerodynamic - External shell, besides the aesthetics aspect, have veins that carry the air flow from the front to the back of the helmet. The peak has the lowest aerodynamic impact possible. The big frontal opening, permit to use any protective goggles.
- ACU gold approved
- Sizes: XS-XL
- Spare parts also available
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.