The Revit Offtrack Jacket favours hot weather ADV touring thanks to its lightweight outer shell with 3D air mesh, VCS|zipper and VCS|panels . The shell was designed to flow air while still providing rugged abrasion resistance thanks to strategically placed mesh and heavy duty textile. The Offtrack Jacket comes with a thermal liner and waterproof liner that are both removable so you can configure the internals of the jacket as Mother Nature requires. Chilly wet weather requires all the layers and closed vents. As the skies clear, remove and stow the waterproof layer. As you come off the mountain into the valley, detach the thermal liner and open up the vents to get cooling air flow. Rev'it includes CE level 2 protection at the elbows and shoulders along with pockets to add optional chest and back armor.
- Outer Shell: polyester dull 450D, 3D air mesh, polyester 600D, PWR|shell mesh
- Detachable thermal liner
- Detachable Hydratex |mesh G-liner
- SEEFLEX CE level 2 protection
- Pocket for optional Divided Chest Protector (sold separately)
- Pocket for optional SEESOFT CE level 2 Type RV back protector (sold separately)
Seesoft Back Protector Type - RV
- Type RV 4 fits sizes SM-MD
- Type RV 5 fits sizes LG-2XL
- Type RV 6 fits sizes 3XL
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.