Complete assembly - 1-1/8" (28.6mm) diameter.
Top Clamp Features
- Top clamp is designed to combine the highest strength with the lowest weight by utilising 7075 T6 solid billet aluminium alloy
- The Triple top clamp is CNC precision machined and anodised to prevent corrosion
- Black 15 step anodised finish for increased durability
- Two years of factory testing
Bar Mount Features
- Available with optional offsets and heights, this allows for a wide range of adjustment for a personalised riding position
- CNC precision machined from 6082 T6 solid billet aluminium alloy and 15 step anodised to prevent corrosion
- Handle bar clamping surfaces are finished machined with a TIN coated ball nose cutter to ensure a perfect fit. This reduces the possibility of handlebar movement
- Clamp bolts are CNC machined from resulphurised manganese molybdenum 606M 36 steel. After machining the bolts are hardened and tempered to a grade "W" strength. This corresponds to an ultimate tensile strength Rm of 1075-1225 N/mm2, or 70-80 Ton.in2
- To eliminate the chance of bolt failure, the unique bolt head has been designed with a part hemispherical seating and blended radius shank. It is plated and de-embrittled to resist corrosion and a stainless steel sellock pin prevents rotation with tightening.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.