Renthal's RR4 highly specialised lightweight 520 sealed ring chain was developed exclusively for Superbike racing applications where a combination of lightweight and durability are a must.
Utilizes Renthal's Self Regulating Seal (SRS) technology to increase service life.
The specially developed SRS ring is preloaded during assembly creating a spring effect.
As the chain wears, conventional o-rings and x-rings lose their seal, however, the SRS ring has the ability to unload itself during use, keeping a tighter seal against the side plates.
This offers increased longevity as the specially formulated grease remains trapped around the critical pin and bushing area longer while also keeping dirt, water and other contaminants, out.
- SRS ring technology enhances chain flexibility and offers smoother operation than standard o-ring chains
- Chain features high alloy steel plates and pins, solid bushings and rollers, shot peened side plates for added strength and gold side plates
- Chain comes pre-stretched from the factory so less adjustment is needed during initial break in
- Every chain comes with a pair of latex gloves for mess free installation
- Available in 520 pitch only, average tensile strength: RR4 SRS 520 - 8206 lbf
- The Renthal Road Race R4 chain is supplied with a solid pin rivet link, matching the durability of the chain
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.