The CE-certified Level 1 Paragon Lite Protection Jacket Short Sleeve boasts a lightweight, highly flexible design which provides impact and high abrasion protection within a breathable mesh sleeve for excellent levels of airflow and comfort.
- Abrasion resistant fabric front panel.
- The triple segmented back shell plate is constructed from a high-performance polymeric material blend for optimized flexibility and excellent weight saving properties.
- The back protectors structure design changes from the centre towards the outside and provides the perfect balance between force dispersion and energy absorption.
- Unique back protectors microstructure cell is designed for advanced energy absorption, adaptivity, maximum breathability and airflow.
- Horizontal flexion grooves for an adaptive fit in different riding positions.
- PU foam chest pad provides additional coverage to the chest area.
- Back Protector - EN 1621-2:2014 Level 1.
- Shoulder Protectors - EN 1621-1:2012 Level 1.
- Extremely lightweight, durable and flexible protector constructed from breathable stretch mesh for a comfortable, close fit.
- New design interlinked cell protectors are highly perforated and secured in a mesh pocket for excellent breathability and core cooling.
- The super lightweight back protector insert is developed in three waist-to-shoulder dimensions in order to cover all the body sizes.
- Soft, comfortable air mesh on the body side of the protector offers maximum breathability and rider comfort.
- Ergonomic protection plate contours to the natural curve of the back ensuring optimum fit while riding.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.