When you’re waiting at the gate and the adrenalin is pumping, you probably won’t be thinking about the scratch-resistant Lexan® lens that gives you a wide-open view of the track. Or the triple-layer face foam that wicks away your sweat. Or the competition ready design that includes a non-slip silicone treated strap and a mounting interface for Oakley laminated tearoffs, the most advanced tearoff system on the planet (sold separately). But there is one thing you should keep in mind: The winningest rider in history has worn the MX O Frame® in every title chase. And Ricky Carmichael didn’t earn his rep by compromising on performance. These goggles are compatible with Attack Mask nose guard.
- Flexibility even in extreme cold via urethane frame construction
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
- Comfortable and secure fit of wide, adjustable elastic strap
- Minimized reflective glare via interior surface texturing
- Convenience of 2-pin attachment system for tear-offs
- Comfort and fit of triple-layer face foam
- Scratch resistance and optical clarity of Lexan® lens material
- Secure and stable fit via silicon lining on inside of strap
- Meets ANSI Z87.1 for high-velocity impact
- Meets EN 1938 for MX goggle requirements
OFRAME O FRAME O-FRAME
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.