- Versatile, light and super compact chain tool for adventure touring and long-distance trail riding
- Complete tool weighs only 230 grams (8 oz)
- Will break 520, 525, and most 530 chains and master links (maximum link width of 20 mm)
- Included steel press plate for removing and installing clip-style press-on master link plates
- Innovative dovetail closure provides ease of use and superior strength
- Tough and strong machined 6061 billet aluminum body
- Hardened steel thread insert on the body provides strength and durability
- High-quality blue anodized finish and black oxide coated drive components
- Includes durable cloth pouch for easy transport on your adventure
- Requires use of 12 mm and 14 mm wrenches (not included)
- Does not rivet master links.
- Patented design
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.