The Flexair Honr Pants use our 4-way stretch Cordura® TruMotion® fabric for a balance of mobility and durability. A double layer knee system combines a full-grain leather outer knee with an abrasion-resistant inner knee - guarding against both external and internal wear and tear. The knee system is also smartly tailored for compatibility with braces and guards. To help regulate body temperature, strategically placed venting is incorporated to increase airflow.
- Rider Attack Position™ (RAP) construction for improved ergonomic fit on the bike
- Cordura TruMotion® zonal all-way stretch panels provide unmatched mobility
- Dyed & sublimated main body panels with premium graphics for a rich, long-lasting aesthetic
- Precision knee paneling for a slim fit over braces or guards
- Double-layer knee system for increases durability inside and out
- Minimalistic internal liner on to reduce chaffing
- Reinforced 600D saddle panel to increase durability without sacrificing performance
- Improved yoke panel with premium bonded edge for lightweight minimalism and mobility
- Proven in the most demanding conditions by the world's top motocross athletes
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.