The 360 Kila Pant is our core race pant delivering pure performance and durability. It combines woven 4-way stretch panels and durable rigid panels to create the prefect blend of mobility and durability.
Over the years the sport of motocross has progressed. From the days of factory welded cone pipes to today’s high revving 4-stroke engines, our 360 MX Pants continually evolved to stay on top. Whether you're the new kid on the starting gate, chasing your first championship or the G.O.A.T., our 360 Racewear is ready to perform.
The pants utilize TruMotion 4-way stretch fabric for near limitless range of motion, while 600D polyester protects high abrasion areas. This strategic fabric placement delivers a remarkable combination of mobility and bulletproof durability. Our Rider Attack Position (RAP) construction is used for a precise fit, putting you in the best position to win. Finally, laser cut perforations and vents channel air through the pants for superior breathability.
- RAP (Rider Attack Position) construction for a precise fit on the bike
- 600D Polyester Main Body with zonal TruMotion stretch panels
- Dyed main body fabric with premium heat transfer logo treatments
- Laser-perforationsand vented TPR logos in key zones
- Double layer knee system with full grain leather outer layer and abrasion resistant inner layer give enhanced durability against knee braces and guards
- Thin hem at cuff to eliminate bulk in boots
- Triple needle stitching in critical seams for enhanced durability
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.