The Tempest 2 D-DRY® Jacket is a two-layer waterproof jacket, the ideal garment to live every road touring experience in varied weather conditions. Thanks to D-DRY® 20,000 mm water repellent membrane and removable thermal jacket, practicality and comfort are guaranteed even in cold and rainy circumstances.
The inner jacket can be worn separately, to keep the rider warm off the bike.
The Cordura construction, combined with D-Stone inserts on high impact areas and removable composite protectors on elbows and shoulders provide the essential Dainese safety standards. Two inlet vent zips on chest and two extraction vent zips on the back allow the perfect temperature regulation in warmer days. Ready to discover the amazing on every road journey.
- Cordura fabric
- D-Stone fabric on high impact areas
- D-Dry membrane waterproof 20,000 mm
- EN 17092 certified motorbike protective jacket
- 2 in 1 - Removable inner thermal jacket
- Two (2) outer pockets
- Two (2) inner waterproof pockets
- One (1) cargo pocket on the back
- Rubbed buttons
- Front Idraflap fastener
- Reflective inserts
- Jacket-pants fastening system
- Collar hook
- Neck strap adjustment
- Wrists strap adjustments
- Waist adjustment
- Sleeves adjustment
- Two (2) inlet vent zip on sleeves
- Two (2) inlet vent zip on chest
- Two (2) extraction vents zip on back
- Removable 130-gram thermal jacket - can be used separately
- Removable composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Standard on shoulders
- Removable composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Standard on elbows
- Pocket for G1 and G2 back protector (protectors sold separately)
- Pocket for Double Chest protector (sold separately)
ladies' textile jacket
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.